Forum: Irish / Irish - Adult Dancers

Irish - Adult Dancers
Irish Dancers from Germany here?
By drumLady86 Comments: 8, member since Mon Nov 09, 2015
On Mon Nov 09, 2015 03:53 AM

Hello togehter,

I´m new here! I´m a german based Irish Dancer from Augsburg, Swabia District, Bavaria, Born and raised in Fürstenfeldbruck near Munich.

I startet my Dance carrier at the Age of 12 and I danced for RTME (European Branch Of An Coimisiun) in a Munich based Dancing School. 2012 I left my old School because the classes changed to a time were I´m still working and it´s over 60 km away from Augsburg.

I´m Primary/Intermediate Level but I never placed out at RTME-Feiseanna.

Actually I Dance without a School at feiseannas of WIDA (World Irish Dance Association). It´s a very adult friendly Organisation and you can place into open like the Kids if you practise hard enough.

I´ve placed out of beginner in Reel, Light Jig, Slip Jig and Traditional Set.

My next feis will be in February in Sindelfingen, Baden-Württemberg.

Are there some other dancers from Mainland Europe?

3 Replies to Irish Dancers from Germany here?

re: Irish Dancers from Germany here?
By ep_dance Comments: 154, member since Tue Aug 09, 2011
On Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:26 AM
Here :)

I am a Kempten based dancers, started in 2009 and had (so far) two Baby breaks. We are dancing for CLRG and my next (and first Competition after my babybreak) will be in Milan.
I guess I know who you are ;)

Cheers
Eva
By newdancingmom Comments: 176, member since Sun Apr 23, 2006
On Mon Nov 09, 2015 08:07 PM
Not from Germany but a recreational adult dancer - I will be going to Germany the first 2 weeks of December for my oldest dd tap competition in Riesa, and then to Berlin. I was wondering if there were any feisanna or performances happening in that area to watch. Danke. I also can't wait to go to the Christmas markets.
By drumLady86 Comments: 8, member since Mon Nov 09, 2015
On Tue Nov 10, 2015 03:55 AM
The German Reunification Feis (Berlin) from RTME (Coimisiun Mainland Europe) was on October 3rd and 4th.

This Weekend The WIDA German Open Irish Dancing Championships held in Bonn, Northrhyne Westphalia. First day grade Feis and second day Championships. I´m not taking part, this time.

Next Weekend the RTME Mainland European Irish Dancing Championships held in Milan, Italy. But without grade feis this year.

ReplySendWatch