Forum: Ballet / Ballet - Wanted

Ballet - Wanted
Wanted: Lavender or purple Sugar Plum tutu to rent or buy for Dec 1st-4th
By Sylphiemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1790, member since Sun Feb 09, 2003
On Mon Nov 23, 2015 06:20 AM

Hello! I will be dancing the role of the Sugar Plum Fairy with my company this year and was hoping to find a tutu of my own to rent or buy for my performances Dec 1st-4th so that I do not have swap sweaty tutus with my counterparts (they each have a costume but I am fairly new to the company). The company has a couple hundred dollars to spare for a rental, although I would also consider buying the tutu myself to use for future guesting/etc. I'm a little over 5'5" with a bust measurement of 33 inches and waist 26". I know it's short notice but I'd love to consider all reasonable offers!

Thanks so much!

3 Replies to Wanted: Lavender or purple Sugar Plum tutu to rent or buy for Dec 1st-4th

re: Wanted: Lavender or purple Sugar Plum tutu to rent or buy for Dec 1st-4th
By hummingbird Comments: 10412, member since Mon Apr 18, 2005
On Mon Nov 23, 2015 07:22 AM
Are you looking for a full professional tutu or one on a leotard base? Just so that people know what is worth offering you.
By Sylphiemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1790, member since Sun Feb 09, 2003
On Tue Nov 24, 2015 01:40 PM
Full professional tutu--thanks for the reminder to clarify!
By SarahdncrPremium member Comments: 634, member since Wed Jul 29, 2009
On Sat Nov 28, 2015 05:51 PM
Hi! Boy, you are working on a tight deadline. I don't really have any experience with your request, but what I can think of off the top of my head is this: You might want to drop dime to the closest Benefis shop you can find. I have no idea what they can do on such short notice, but it might be worth the call or a quick eMail. I am sure you already know, but be aware that Benefis costumes are quite spendy if you want to purchase one.

Good Luck, and have a Great Performance!!

ReplySendWatch