Forum: Irish / Irish - Adult Dancers

Irish - Adult Dancers
Adult Irish dance tees
By Chee3 Comments: 88, member since Thu Feb 05, 2009
On Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:12 AM

Okay guys, help me out. My business partner and I are starting up a line of quality tshirts for Irish dancers. Give me your best sayings and ideas for adult dancers that would look great on a tee!

4 Replies to Adult Irish dance tees

re: Adult Irish dance tees
By CelticCatPremium member Comments: 1246, member since Tue Jun 15, 2004
On Sat Dec 12, 2015 02:00 PM
That sounds like fun!

This isn't about the designs on the shirts, but the styles. I'd love to see more 3/4 and long sleeves along with the more classic short-sleeved t's. Also some feminine neck styles for us gals.
By Chee3 Comments: 88, member since Thu Feb 05, 2009
On Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:01 PM
I think you are right. It doesn't really matter what the shirt says about Irish dance, or dance, per se, but the cut of the shirt and the way it looks and fits is a big deal.
By cecescullymember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 129, member since Mon Mar 02, 2009
On Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:03 AM
Agreed! And women's cut shirts in BIGGER sizes, too! Just because I'm chesty doesn't mean I want a unisex boxy shirt. Thanks! :)
By CelticCatPremium member Comments: 1246, member since Tue Jun 15, 2004
On Sat Dec 19, 2015 02:58 PM
Cafe Press and Zazzle are good place to get ideas, not to copy directly, but to get into the creative thinking mode. Sometimes I look at the other dance items - for ballet, jazz, tap, etc. and they have ideas that can be tailored to Irish dance. I make pin-back buttons and some of my best sellers were these kinds of ideas.

ReplySendWatch