For Hire: For Hire / Teachers For Hire

choreographer/instructor available within NYC
By klschranzePremium member
On Fri Dec 11, 2015 03:26 PM
Instructor/Choreographer
New York, NY, US

Deadline: Thu Jun 30, 2016
Available Date: Now

Hi there! My name is Kirsten Schranze, and I am inquiring about any possible instructor positions you may have available. I am a 22 year old recent graduate of the Hartt School in CT, and I hold my BFA in Dance Performance. As a performer, I have worked with some of today's rising artists including Gregory Dolbashian, Loni Landon, and Yin Yue. I have performed works by world-renowned choreographers such as Jos���© Lim���³n, Doris Humphrey. and Petipa. As a choreographer, my work was recognized at the 2015 American College Dance Awards, and I continue to choreograph independently. Recently, I worked as a dancer and actress in New York's Haunted Hayride, as seen on Shark Tank! I currently reside in NYC, and teach at an afterschool program in the Bronx.
As a dancer, I strive to create a life that is fully immersed in the arts. If I am not in a dance studio, I am finding inspiration in the world around me. I am an organized, self-suficient, and hard working young woman. I have experience teaching students ages 2 through adult.

-Kirsten Schranze
VIMEO: vimeo.com . . .
facebook.com/kirstenlschranze

ReplySendWatch