Forum: General / Holidays

Holidays
Merry Christmas Alassin-Sane! (karma: 2)
By Sumayah Comments: 6945, member since Wed Nov 12, 2008
On Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:39 AM
Bumped by Sumayah (204191) on 2015-12-24 18:06:38

So there I was, sound asleep when suddenly my cat landed on my chest. I jolted awake to see his green eyes glowing in the dark at me. He patted my face with his black furry paw and jumped down, meowing at me as though I should follow. I got up and trailed after him, down the stairs to the front door. He meowed and jumped on the window ledge next to the door.

Apprehensively, I cracked the door open and saw a shifty looking elf holding a small red velvet bag. A gumdrop gun glistened from under his cloak, his dark red tunic was dirty and he had holes in red strped tights. He twitched his fingers nervously while his gaze darted left to right looking around into the dark. Without a word he thrust the bag into my hands and turned to leave.

"Wait!" I called after him, "what is all this?"

"I'll be back, you don't know nothin'. Keep it safe." He then disappeared into the night, the jingling of his bells growing fainter by the second.

I opened the bag and found some amazing presents, the wrapping torn off and stuffed in the bottom of the bag. I pulled it out and saw your name "To: Alassin-Sane" on all the wrapping. Before I could make sense of it all, there was a knock on my door.

I opened it and saw two more elves, dressed in dark green, candycane batons hanging from their belt.

"Sorry to disturb you, but have you seen this fugitive elf?" One elf unrolled a picture showing the face of the very same elf who had given me the red sack.

"I did. He was just here. He gave me this." I held up the bag and the elf nodded.

"Do me a favor if you would, we need to catch this thief before he ruins any more Christmases. Will you make sure that those gifts get delivered to the person they were addressed to?"

"I will, but how do I find her?"

The elf took a handful of glittery snow and tossed it up, blowing it towards me. "This will give you Santa sight for one hour. You should be able to find the person. Thank you for your help!" And the elves took off running, bells jingling, down the street.

So here I am now, and with my Santa sight I was told that I could get you your gifts here on DDN. So have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

1) A pretty pointe shoe holiday print
2) All expense paid trip to London, where you will stay at The Ritz.
3) You have a £500 gift certificate to Freed of London where
4) you will be expertly fitted in custom pointe shoes.
5) With new shoes in hand, you have a week of paid classes at The Royal Academy of Dance in London and
6) a week of paid classes at Pineapple Studios.
7) You've also got £1000 to spend shopping at Harvey Nichols
8) A collection of nail polish to top off your signature look
9) And £500 in spending money!

🎄 MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄

2 Replies to Merry Christmas Alassin-Sane!

re: Merry Christmas Alassin-Sane!
By ChristinePremium member Comments: 6865, member since Wed Feb 04, 2009
On Mon Dec 21, 2015 06:10 AM
Such a lovely collection. I can't wait for Alassin-Sane to see what Santa has for her.

xoxo

Keep On Dancing*
re: Merry Christmas Alassin-Sane!
By Alassin_Sanemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 266, member since Tue Dec 28, 2010
On Tue Dec 29, 2015 04:18 AM
Oh my goodness, that was amazing - thank you so much, I love it! Also, thank you for helping to undo the fugitive elf's nefarious scheme

Secret Santa has been VERY kind to me this year. :) xx

ReplySendWatch