Forum: Adults / Baby - Photos

Baby - Photos
Julia (karma: 2)
By Arakmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 18126, member since Sun Aug 13, 2000
On Fri Jan 08, 2016 06:04 PM

Because your day could use some cuteness. My little Julia was born at home on September 24. She has red hair like my mom and long toes like my husband. Not sure what she got from me other than life. I'm sure it will emerge in time. She's a happy girl, though!

5 Replies to Julia

re: Julia
By hummingbird Comments: 10414, member since Mon Apr 18, 2005
On Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:13 PM
And she is cute!!

It's great to hear about another home delivery, they really don't seem to be available to people as much here in North America which is a shame. I had three out of my four kids born at home and it made things way more relaxed and easier to cope with.
By maureensiobhan Comments: 4728, member since Wed Dec 24, 2003
On Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:35 AM
Aww, Kara, she's a little sweetie-kins :) . Her eyes are so full of wonder at the big world. She has a beautiful smile. What's lovelier than a baby's face lit up with a smile?
By Arakmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 18126, member since Sun Aug 13, 2000
On Sat Jan 09, 2016 07:20 PM
Hummingbird, I loved my home birth! As much as one can love childbirth, that is. :) No car ride with contractions, nobody trying to make me lie on my back or push drugs or interventions on me, the environment just like I wanted it, the freedom to move around as I needed, and when it was all over, all I had to do was move from the pool to the sofa bed and stay there for the next few weeks. I knew exactly who would be taking care of me and trusted them implicitly. I would do it again, and I would recommend it to others.
By Moonlitefairy06member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 7177, member since Fri Apr 16, 2004
On Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:25 PM
That's awesome you did a home birth. I'm not even in a relationship and I always told my mom I wanted one. Before she was like yeah ok, but now that she knows I'm older and still serious she thinks I"m crazy. Your type story is exactly why it appeals to me. Hospital/medical environments stress me out. Getting my wisdom teeth out was bad enough and they knocked me out! But enough about me, look at the baby! She's so cute! Congrats I"m so so happy for you!
By CaffeinePremium member Comments: 3194, member since Wed Aug 08, 2007
On Sun Jan 17, 2016 04:16 AM
Congratulations! She is lovely :)

ReplySendWatch