Forum: Advice / Ask a Judge

School decision
By JessDance1
On Mon Feb 29, 2016 09:12 PM
Locked by Theresa (28613) on 2016-03-03 07:06:16 Triple post! Sometimes these are caused by clicking too many times on the "post" button, or hitting "reload" after it says your topic has posted. :)

I have been accepted into both the Kirov Academy of Ballet in D.C and Ellison Ballet's summer program for further consideration for the full-year training. It is not possible for me to attend both programs, so I'm having a really hard time deciding which one to attend.

I like both schools pretty much the same. One fact that is making me incline towards Ellison Ballet is the City; in New York I think I will have more opportunities of getting exposed to different styles and to valuable contacts, and also I like it more that Washington D.C. I like the Kirov because I feel the training is more pure and their graduates have gone to really good companies. I would go to the school in which I have more chances of being invited to stay, but that's impossible to know. (I read Ellison accepts around 20 girls and I don't know about the Kirov).

I would really appreciate if you could give me opinions and recommendations that help we make the best decision.

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed