Guest Artist - PT Instruction - Substitute - Choreography work
By Dancerooni
On Tue Mar 01, 2016 07:03 PM
Multi-versed Dance Instructor
San Francisco, CA, CA, US

Deadline: Sun Dec 31, 2017
Available Date: March 1, 2016

Hi DDN!

I am a born-and-raised Chicagoan who has been professionally dancing and instructing in the Windy City for ~10 years. I am looking to relocate to the San Francisco Bay area in late 2016, and am looking for guest artist/workshop, part time, or substitute opportunities around the area for the Spring/Summer! I travel quite frequently for work, and plan on traveling from Chicago to California on a monthly basis. I am looking to work with several studios and academies to familiarize myself with the Bay Area dance scene, and to hopefully find a "home" for employment come Fall 2016.

I specialize in teaching various techniques, with a major focus in ballet, pre-pointe/pointe, jazz/contemporary, dancer conditioning and tap techniques. I am also experienced in teaching hip hop, modern and musical theater. I have a vast experience teaching young dancers (Pre-Ballet / Creative Movement classes), and have conducted classes from Pre-K (2-3yrs) through Adult classes (18-55+). I also have experience leading group fitness classes, with experience working with adults with little to zero dance experience. I am a trusted, reliable instructor and substitute in Chicago, and have references upon request!

Please contact me via e-mail for resume requests, and further inquiry. I greatly look forwards to working with you in the near future!

5 Replies to Guest Artist - PT Instruction - Substitute - Choreography work

re: Guest Artist - PT Instruction - Substitute - Choreography work
By Jen17
On Wed Sep 27, 2017 02:46 PM
Hi Michelle-
I own a Dance Studio in San Ramon, CA. I'm not sure of your current status, but I do see that you have a diverse dance background which would be quite helpful to our studio. I would like to have you come in for an interview if possible. I look forward to touching base with you soon.

Have a great dance,
Jennifer Burgardt
By PaulineFerrell
On Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:19 AM
The lady is the best instructor The pictures are showing that with such great motivation she is trying to teach the pt students and also students can visit ifpnews.com . . . to get their best academic work. I would like to share her work with others as well to let them about here efforts and hard work she is making for the children.
By PaulineFerrell
On Thu Nov 19, 2020 02:08 AM
PaulineFerrell wrote:

The lady is the best instructor The pictures are showing that with such great motivation she is trying to teach the pt students and also students can visit www.nicereply.com . . . to get their best academic work. I would like to share her work with others as well to let them about here efforts and hard work she is making for the children.
By PaulineFerrell
On Thu Nov 19, 2020 02:09 AM
PaulineFerrell wrote:

The lady is the best instructor The pictures are showing that with such great motivation she is trying to teach the pt students and also students can visit www.nicereply.com . . . to get their best academic work. I would like to share her work with others as well to let them about here efforts and hard work she is making for the children.
By PaulineFerrell
On Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:09 AM
thankyou

ReplySendWatch