Forum: Ask a Studio Owner

Do any of you use a mass texting service?
By eu_dancer_girl
On Mon Mar 14, 2016 07:46 AM

We use mailchimp for our email newsletters, but would love to be able to text a certain group of parents in case a class is canceled, instead of having to punch in every single number or having to call everyone. We worked with mindbody until recently, but it just wasn't worth it financially, as we are too small of a studio to use it to its full potential.
Do any of you have suggestions for a mass texting service with decent pricing options?

3 Replies to Do any of you use a mass texting service?

re: Do any of you use a mass texting service?
By westdancers
On Thu Mar 17, 2016 08:37 AM
I use jackrabbit as an invoicing and information keeping tool at my studio. I am not sure you have ever heard of it or not but I have found it to be useful in all aspects of running my studio including record keeping, scheduling, linking to my website, taking payments etc. They now have an option with a company called PLIVO where you can send text messages at a very minimal costs. I have found it to be very helpful as many of my younger parents never check e-mails but never miss a text.
By StudioSally
On Thu Mar 17, 2016 08:07 PM
I use getclearstream.com

I love it.
By d4jmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:52 PM
Dance Studio Pro has a robo-text option where you can send a text to an entire class.

ReplySendWatch