Forum: Ask a Studio Owner

Dance Instructor Workshops and Training Close to Western Nebraska. 2016. Online training help.
By CW1
On Mon Mar 14, 2016 08:12 AM

I was wondering if anyone out there knows of any dance workshops and training for dance instructors offered this summer, 2016. I live in Western Nebraska and the closest big city is Denver, Colorado. It's 4 hours from here. The other closest state is Wyoming. Cheyenne, Wyoming is 2 hours from here. I teach ballet, tap and jazz. I just started the cecchetti ballet method and found out yesterday my coach is moving to Florida. I had to travel 3 hours for cecchetti ballet lessons and coaching. So I am currently depressed about that. I haven't even finished Grade 1 yet. I will take any advice possible. Where I live there isn't much in the dance world. It's very rural here and it costs a lot for me to travel too far. I feel frustrated because of that. It's so hard to extend an education when you're limited to what's available. I don't know if there is any on line training available. I'll take advice on that too. Thank you all so very very much!

2 Replies to Dance Instructor Workshops and Training Close to Western Nebraska. 2016. Online training help.

re: Dance Instructor Workshops and Training Close to Western Nebraska. 2016. Online training help.
By sjerosemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Mar 14, 2016 02:25 PM
Fellow Nebraskan here (Lincoln). Welcome to the site! I think you'll find it helpful.

I wish I could help with information on ballet instruction training, but I feel your pain on the distance of everything in our state. So I just wanted to add my sympathies about the woes of long-distance training, and that I can totally relate. I hope you can get some resources for your future training!
re: Dance Instructor Workshops and Training Close to Western Nebraska. 2016. Online training help.
By CW1
On Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:59 AM
Thank you for your understanding and support.

ReplySendWatch