For Hire: For Hire / Teachers For Hire

dance teacher/choreographer position in NJ
By KaytrenPremium member
On Tue Apr 05, 2016 01:57 PM
Dance Teacher
Flanders, NJ, US

Deadline: Sat Oct 15, 2016
Available Date: summer 2016 and fall 2016 thru spring 2017

My name is Kaytren and I am interested in teaching and choreography positions for summer 2016 and for the 2016/2017 dance year. I graduated from Rutgers, Mason Gross School of the Arts with a BFA in dance in 2014. There I focused on performance, choreography, and dance education.

I teach all genres, ages, and ability levels and have extensive training in modern and contemporary. I have studied kinesiology and anatomy for dancers so I focus on teaching proper technique, body alignment, and using correct dance terminology as well as performance skills. I have experience choreographing competition pieces, performance troupe, and recital pieces. I completed a 200-hour Vinyasa yoga certification and I am Yoga Alliance certified. I incorporate yoga in my teaching because because it benefits a dancer by increasing core strength and flexibility. I have been accepted into the ABT teacher certification program and will complete levels I-III this summer. Resume and contacts are available upon request.

1 Replies to dance teacher/choreographer position in NJ

re: dance teacher/choreographer position in NJ
By luvdance1
On Fri Aug 12, 2016 05:22 PM
We are a small competitive dance school in need of instructors for the upcoming season. please email us at steps.danceunlimited@gmail.com if interested

ReplySendWatch