For Hire: For Hire / Teachers For Hire

dance teacher/choreographer position in NJ
By KaytrenPremium member
On Tue Apr 05, 2016 01:58 PM
Dance Teacher
Flanders, NJ, US

Deadline: Sat Oct 15, 2016
Available Date: summer 2016 and fall 2016 thru spring 2017

My name is Kaytren and I am interested in teaching and choreography positions for summer 2016 and for the 2016/2017 dance year. I graduated from Rutgers, Mason Gross School of the Arts with a BFA in dance in 2014. There I focused on performance, choreography, and dance education.

I teach all genres, ages, and ability levels and have extensive training in modern and contemporary. I have studied kinesiology and anatomy for dancers so I focus on teaching proper technique, body alignment, and using correct dance terminology as well as performance skills. I have experience choreographing competition pieces, performance troupe, and recital pieces. I completed a 200-hour Vinyasa yoga certification and I am Yoga Alliance certified. I incorporate yoga in my teaching because because it benefits a dancer by increasing core strength and flexibility. I have been accepted into the ABT teacher certification program and will complete levels I-III this summer. Resume and contacts are available upon request.

4 Replies to dance teacher/choreographer position in NJ

re: dance teacher/choreographer position in NJ
By perfectpointe17
On Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:53 AM
Please send your resume and headshot to jessica@perfectpointestudio.com. My studio is located in Sparta. Thanks!
By SSDS
On Fri May 27, 2016 09:38 AM
Hi, we met last month and since then our schedule changed and we are looking for help on Mon, Tuesday and Thursday nights. Posdible Friday and Saturday for solos and small groups. If you are still interested in a teaching position, please contact me at info@starstruckdance.net. Thanks Kaytren.

Lorraine Struck
By SSDS
On Fri May 27, 2016 09:40 AM
Hi, we met last month and since then our schedule changed and we are looking for help on Mon, Tuesday and Thursday nights. Posdible Friday and Saturday for solos and small groups. If you are still interested in a teaching position, please contact me at info@starstruckdance.net. Thanks Kaytren.

Lorraine Struck
By Mallory4
On Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:40 AM
I am the owner of Rising Stars Studio of Dance in Green Brook, NJ. We are entering our 10th season and looking for a instructor on Mondays 4:00-5:00pm Jazz level I and Mondays 5:00-6:00pm hip-hop level I

Please email me your resume if interested
risingstarsdancenj@gmail.com
Risingstarsdancenj.com

ReplySendWatch