Forum: Adults / Baby - Photos

Baby - Photos
Madelyn and Mia
By SiyoNqobamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7113, member since Fri Aug 02, 2002
On Fri Apr 08, 2016 04:51 AM
Edited by SiyoNqoba (34789) on 2016-04-08 04:55:42

It's been a super long time, but I see a few familiar names, so hopefully someone will care :)

Last time I posted, I was asking for advice on naming my baby, who I felt was a girl. I was right! Mia Beth was born on the 28th of April 2015. She was born gently into the water after a 31 hour labour. She was posterior until very late in the labour, and so was having trouble engaging. It was long and exhausting, but also actually a really beautiful experience. Once she turned, I was able to start pushing and only pushed for 11 minutes! And I managed to not need any pain relief, so I felt amazing afterwards.

Mia is 11 months old now, and so adorable. She has a very sweet, gentle nature, but she is also adventurous and quietly determined. She has started walking, and climbs everything. She loves swimming, and will get in the water any moment she can.

My older daughter, Madelyn, is now 3 years old. She is a little star. She loves to sing and dance, and is forever pretending to be different animals, characters, etc. She is so funny, and so strong-willed.

1) Mia eating dinner
2) Madelyn at her 3rd birthday party
3) Madelyn and Mia playing together at home
4) Mia as a squish
5) Madelyn ready for her first dancing class
6) Madelyn and Mia, when Mia was about 4 months old
7) Madelyn's hair in a bun
8) Mia's first moments

1 Replies to Madelyn and Mia

re: Madelyn and Mia
By CaffeinePremium member Comments: 3194, member since Wed Aug 08, 2007
On Wed Apr 20, 2016 06:19 AM
I'm so glad you came back - I've been wondering how you were doing lately. Your girls are just lovely! <3

ReplySendWatch