Forum: Advice / Secrets PG-13

Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2
re: I need some words of hope
By Anonymousmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
Original Poster
On Fri Jun 17, 2016 09:12 AM
Looks like the humane society is a no go :( My boyfriends cat is no where close to being up to date with her shots and I can't afford to get them done and I don't want to risk bringing home something that makes her sick. Back to the drawing board.

I have tried getting a job with animals. I sent out close to 50 resumes for jobs I want. Working with animals, working with non-profit groups, working at the library, working at places at the mall since it is close to me, and I am getting nothing. Not even an interview. Everyone wants you to have schooling. Job are VERY hard to come by right now and I am not just saying that. My province is not doing well and it is hurting a lot of people. Someone my mom works with is married to a guy who got laid off and he ended up taking a job overseas because he tried for 5 months here to get something in his field and nothing. My brother worked as a welder for 4 years before taking time off to get journeyman certified and now all he can find is weekend cash jobs on farms and stuff. Even he was applying in other provinces to try and find something.

This is all another reason I am nervous to quit. Yeah I would get a job at a fast food place most likely, but then I could be stuck making min wage for a year or two and I just don't know if I can stretch my money that far for that long.
Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2

ReplySendWatch