For Hire: For Hire / Teachers For Hire

Dance teaching job
By AllieHep
On Wed May 25, 2016 08:27 AM
Dancer/Instructor
New Jersey/New York/Connecticut, NJ, US

Deadline: Sun Dec 31, 2017
Available Date: Flexible

I am currently a BFA dance major at Mason Gross school of the Arts, Rutgers University. I am also tracking to go to graduate school for dance education. I have taught at numerous studios, and observed in a few dance classrooms throughout New jersey elementary and middle schools. I am currently doing research on dance with Parkinson's Disease. I find that dance is an incredibly therapy in which incorporates mind, body, and emotions. I am also very interested in modern, contemporary, improvisation, composition, fusion, but am also very open minded to any and all styles. I am passionate about working with people and I would love to share that with all humans, from children to adult, with or without illnesses/diseases.

I am looking for a job as a dance instructor, and open to what age or genre.

7 Replies to Dance teaching job

re: Dance teaching job
By Shooting_star12
On Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:07 PM
Hi Allie, I see your are looking a dance instructor position. I own Theater Dance Center in Flanders, NJ... we are looking for the right candidate to teach some of our classes for recreational students. Wondering if you would share your teaching/training background resume with me? theaterdance@mindspring.com
you can check us out at theaterdancecenter.com.
I am looking specifically for a teacher for Friday nights, and Monday nights. Must have Hip Hop, Tap and Jazz background.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Millene Michel
By BWDA
On Tue Aug 09, 2016 06:49 AM
Hi,

I am the owner of a dance studio in Toms River NJ and I a teaching position just opened up for the fall. I don't know how far you are from my studio but a quick Woodbridge to Toms River google maps search said 45 minutes. If this is something you are interested in discussing more, please email me your resume, references, links to any videos and your pay requirements.

Classes available are recreational ballet, tap and jazz ages 4-12. And competitive levels of lyrical.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Toniann Schulz
Owner
Breaking Waves Dance Academy

Sent from my iPhone
By luvdance1
On Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:12 AM
We are a small school in northwest jersey looking for a dance instructor. If you are still looking for work, please email your resume to steps.danceunlimited@gmail.com

thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
By Mallory4
On Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:42 AM
I am the owner of Rising Stars Studio of Dance in Green Brook, NJ. We are entering our 10th season and looking for a instructor on Mondays 4:00-5:00pm Jazz level I and Mondays 5:00-6:00pm hip-hop level I

Please email me your resume if interested
risingstarsdancenj@gmail.com
Risingstarsdancenj.com
By WOM_DancCenter
On Tue Jun 20, 2017 09:08 PM
HI Allie-

I am the SO of Waves of Motion Dance Center located in Spotswood, NJ. I'm looking for teachers for the 2017-2018 season. Please e-mail me if you are interested at wavesmotiondance@gmail.com

Thanks,
Raquel
By kmjruth
On Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:14 AM
Good Morning,

We've had a recent opening for a dance teacher for the 2017-2018 school year beginning in September. We are a South Orange, NJ dance studio entering our 45th season. Please email me at danceteach23@aol.com if you are still available.

Thanks.
By Rebcor10
On Wed Aug 30, 2017 06:56 PM
Hi,

I am looking for instructors in ballet, jazz and contemporary dance..please send your resume at njballetartscenter@yahoo.com
Studio is located in North Brunswick, NJ 08902

Thanks,

ReplySendWatch