Forum: Irish / Irish

Voy Boards Down?
By iluviddresses
On Thu Jun 09, 2016 07:49 AM

Is it just me or have the voy boards been down for almost a week now? I have tried two different search engines and my phone instead of my computer, but nothing. Just wondering if others are experiencing the same.

6 Replies to Voy Boards Down?

re: Voy Boards Down?
By Hop_123member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jun 09, 2016 01:59 PM
not working for me either
By irishtripmom
On Thu Jun 09, 2016 02:10 PM
Lisa at Dance Again has set up an alternative board, trying to get some kind of message board going. mb.boardhost.com . . .

Midatlantic also set up a board from there.
By Hop_123member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jun 09, 2016 06:09 PM
thanks for the info
re: Voy Boards Down? (karma: 3)
By ShadowLunaCatPremium member
On Fri Jun 10, 2016 04:07 AM
Did some checking:
1. Pinged the site, found out this: www.site24x7.com . . . and
www.site24x7.com . . .
voy.com is down.

2. double checked on THIS site: mb.boardhost.com . . .
and saw this: mb.boardhost.com . . .
"Official word on the Voy Boards

Posted by wondering on June 9, 2016, 10:08 pm

A non-profit organization in Europe (Spamhaus.org) has published a block on our upstream network provider, which affects many organizations in California due to the many networks which voluntarily utilize those blacklists. The network issues are supposedly resolved, so we would have expected the blacklist entries to have been removed, but Spamhaus has not removed them yet. We don't know why. It's not an issue with our service itself, and unfortunately resolving it ends up being out of our hands (as they are working directly with our upstream provider); however, we're doing what we can to expedite its resolution. We will post details about the downage when the network issues are resolved -- we have never experienced such downtime in over 22 years of operation, and appreciate whatever patience you can provide.
Sincerely,
VoyForums Support "
By StepdancerPremium member
On Fri Jun 10, 2016 07:55 PM
^^ Thanks for the info!

ReplySendWatch