Forum: Ask a Studio Owner

Flooring, help!
By eswitzer
On Fri Jul 08, 2016 07:55 PM

I am a brand new studio owner. Most of my students are new to dance. The building I am renting has tiled floors. What kind of flooring would be good to get? I can't spend much because I am just starting out. Everything I have seen is way to pricey. Any alternatives?

1 Replies to Flooring, help!

re: Flooring, help!
By StagestepFloors
On Mon Jul 11, 2016 07:35 AM
Hey! My name is Dani, and I really think you should try Stagestep Floors! Hundreds of dance studios and touring companies both nationally and internationally have used our floors and love it! We have a variety of flooring options, and even DIY self-install options. I completely understand your budget issue. We actually have the cheapest options in the industry and guarantee to beat any price you see. You can call us for a free quote, or you can e-mail me at danielle@stagestep.com. You can check out our site at stagestep.com.
I completely and genuinely stand by our products because I've used them myself with awesome success and have spoken to others who love our products too. We'll be more than happy to help you find something within your budget.

ReplySendWatch