Forum: Music / Music & Songs

I know literally zero about this song, please help me piece it together.
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:10 PM

Guys voice, the only line I heard was "I believe in you" (in the chorus, it was repeated many times over), and I dearly want to purchase it on iTunes. Probably pretty current, the rest of the teachers songs were.

When I google "I believe in you", all that turns up is some old country songs. So I'm supposing that "I believe in you" isn't the actual song title.

5 Replies to I know literally zero about this song, please help me piece it together.

re: I know literally zero about this song, please help me piece it together.
By majeremember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:34 PM
Did you try a reverse lyric search?www.lyrics.net . . .
By Sumayah
On Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:34 AM
Where did you hear it? Was it a convention/competition?
On Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:36 PM
There's a studio by where my husbands office is moving that does walk in classes during the summer, so I decided to walk in and try their class out. Other then the combination she taught, she never mentioned the names of any of the songs, and it wasn't anything I recognized. Aah. The world may never know. :D

And I had not tried that website, but it's pretty cool.

And, sidebar? Taking a class where no one knew me, or had any expectations or pre-conceived notions about who I was and what I was capable of (especially after having been stranded on the sidelines for months with this bum foot) was such a moment of pure joy, that I grinned as if I had a coat hanger stuck in my mouth the whole ride home. :) :) I recommend it!
By Sumayah
On Thu Jul 21, 2016 08:52 PM
Edited by Sumayah (204191) on 2016-07-21 20:57:05
What style of music was it? Pop? Rock? Folk? Adult contemporary? Praise? Any instrumentation that stands out?

ETA:
What about this? This is from last year. Sidenote, I haven't thought about Sister Hazel in a long time.
On Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:46 PM
So sorry, I forgot to respond to this. Still no luck finding it. It came on at Wal-Greens, when of COURSE I'd forgotten my phone in the car, so I couldn't Shazam it. I went running for the nearest employee, "Please tell me you know what this song is called!!" ...she did not. I bought the newest Now CD, hoping to find it there (it's a safe bet), but I haven't really had a chance to listen to it. I listen to the song samples on iTunes all the time seeing if I can find it there. Illusive little bugger, that song.

ReplySendWatch