On Tue Nov 21, 2017 07:54 AM
Wishing you peace today.

And always.

xoxo

Keep On Dancing*
re: ...the creed of the seamstress is that you're pretty in pieces
By Sumayah Comments: 6948, member since Wed Nov 12, 2008
On Tue Nov 21, 2017 01:00 PM
I'm going to kill someone today. My irritability is through the roof and I cannot take mansplaining. I just want to run away from my life. Not forever. I just want to sleep for a hundred years.
On Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:41 AM
I'm participating in a hashtag online called #showupforwishes and well, here's mine: a.co . . .

So, if you ever wanted to actually get me a present, well, there you go.

But here's what the hashtag is about; people make wishlists or link to their GoFundMe account or whatever it is and people can search the hashtag on Twitter and either donate money to folx in need or purchase goods for people. Some people these are needs - like help me make rent or teachers trying to buy supplies for their classes. Some are like me and they're wants, things that brighten their day, that maybe they're just going through a rough patch and can't get these things right now but will in the future, and well, it's just a nice thing.

So don't feel obligated. I'm putting this here in case anyone wants to, but if not, that's okay too. None of those items are things I need. They are firmly wants. But do check out the hastag if you go on Twitter, I've bought a couple very inexpensive items for folx as a surprise just because it feel nice to give to someone else.

I'll update later, but just know I'm doing good. Thanksgiving was lovely and my new furniture is wonderful. I love you all. <3
On Tue Dec 12, 2017 02:05 PM
I feel feverish today. Mold and cedar are low, but I feel really bad. My head aches, my throat hurts, my ears and eyes itch. But enough whinging.

Okay. So I drop the paperwork off tomorrow, I will have a court date soon and it will be over. It is sort of surreal, you know? I will be actually divorced. Things have been up and down with B. I don't know. I'm glad he's gone. I'm glad to be done with his passive-aggressive bs.

My sister and nephew have moved in. Things so far are good. More updates later.

Much love to DancingEMT for the lovely towels from my wishlist. <3 <3 <3 THEY ARE SO SOFT. The ugly towels have been regulated to dying hair and washing animals. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

If anyone wants to help out my wishlist is here: www.amazon.com . . .

If you want to help me with some of my bills my paypal is: sumayah@dance.net
On Mon Dec 18, 2017 09:35 AM
TOMORROW IS THE DAY.

AHHHH eeee !!!!!!!

I AM EXCITED.

Also <3 <3 <3 MidlakeMuse for the pillow and cord is awesomeness and lovely and needed and YAY!
By smileywomanmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11039, member since Sat Sep 17, 2005
On Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:30 AM
I hope you are feeling better. Glad you have family moving in. *hugs*
Page:
Page 11 of 111 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed