Cameras?
By MiGz1017
On 08/06/2016 07:46:00
Hello! We just recently moved our location and will need cameras for viewing class. Was looking for wireless ones, as our main dance room is upstairs and waiting area where the parents will be is downstairs. Wireless cameras will be so much easier. Every camera I see says security surveillance, that's not what I need correct? What do you guys have? I want to make sure they have a clear picture and that they can be connected to a tv and not computer, which a lot of camera I saw have only. Thank you in advance!
re: Cameras?
By misspointe
On 09/04/2016 09:17:18
I went through a security camera company to have cameras installed in all my 3 studios. I have a camera in the office and lobby area as well. The main screen is in the office above the desk and only the office staff can see the screen which displays all activities going on. I purchased the camera's not for the parents to watch their children, but for my protection. I have staff taking in payments so I want to be sure no one is stealing. It was costly however,I had someone steal who worked for me a few years back and decided this was an investment I had to make.Finally I can watch from my phone when I am not at the school and the screen is crystal clear.
By hummingbird
On 09/04/2016 11:13:57
That's what we have in our studios. We have a big TV in the lobby and two cameras in each dance room, the TV screen is split into 4 sections to show feed from all of the cameras and our SO can watch from home if she feels she needs to. These are the sort of system we have, ours is several years old now so they aren't exactly what we have. http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX62644 http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX37705
By MiGz1017
On 09/04/2016 11:55:50
That looks like what we need, are they clear enough for the parents to watch?
By hummingbird
On 09/04/2016 15:12:05
We haven't had a problem with them once we got the large TV, on a small screen they weren't very clear. That's were you need to ask your supplier what the quality of picture will be from the models they have on offer.

© 2022 - www.dance.net -- 08/10/2022 16:17:51