Forum: Advice / Girls & Guys PG-13

Girls & Guys PG-13
So my pity party is moving along nicely...
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 34891, member since Wed May 22, 2002
On Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:19 PM

I've posted about my never ending ankle injury problem, and I had yet another in a long line of set backs this week. As a result, I've been feeling especially sorry for myself this week.

I was watching the womens beach volleyball a little bit ago, and they mentioned that Kerri Walsh Jennings had to have surgery, because she dislocated her shoulder twice in six weeks.

As I've been going through my physical therapy, the therapist has discovered that I apparently have something of a floating bone in the top of my foot. Like, it'll be in place, and then pop! pop! and it's out.

I hear this fact about her twice dislocated shoulder, and went "I dislocate my foot three times a week on a good week, and nobodies that worried about me!"

...so, my pity party is going spectacularly! :D I'm expecting my personal rain cloud to arrive any time!

(And I don't particularly need advise. I've got a PT that I trust a lot, and an appointment with a doctor that specializes in bones and joints in two weeks. I post this cause my personal pity party is so bad, even I'm laughing at it.)

1 Replies to So my pity party is moving along nicely...

re: So my pity party is moving along nicely...
By hummingbird Comments: 10419, member since Mon Apr 18, 2005
On Sun Aug 07, 2016 06:41 PM
I'm glad you've got an appointment coming up shortly because if the bones are dislocating that frequently you have to get something else done!

And hugs, long term injuries are frustrating at best.

ReplySendWatch