Question/opinions on a couple competitions please
By Danztchr07
On 08/07/2016 14:53:45
So I'm trying to narrow down our competition schedule for next spring and new competitions keep popping up in our area (some may only be around middle America which is my area) and I'd like some help, feedback good or bad if any of you all have attended any of these, what did you think? -Precision Arts -Triumph -Dance Effect -Applause Talent I guess I should also say that we are a smaller studio, small competition team who usually competes in the lowest or mid range level as that is the ability my kids have and how many hours they take, so that may have an effect on your opinion too...TIA!
re: Question/opinions on a couple competitions please
By hummingbird
On 08/07/2016 18:48:04
Sorry to butt in here T WTH! I hope there were some repercussions for the other kid, that is unacceptable behaviour! I run a competition and if that had been brought to my attention I would have taken it further and made the studio owner concerned aware of the situation at least.
re: Question/opinions on a couple competitions please
By hummingbird
On 08/08/2016 22:55:49
Having long hair should not confuse people that much and it's really not up to other chid dancers and competitors to decide who should be in what dressing room. Next time take it further yourself because if that had happened to a dancer where we are I would have liked to have been able to sort out the issues and make sure it didn't happen to another dancer later on.

© 2022 - www.dance.net -- 01/25/2022 23:02:02