Forum: Ballet / Ballet - For Sale

Ballet - For Sale
Ballet Feet Stretcher for Dancers Portable, Adjustable and Affordable! Order today!
By MissKimShope Comments: 3, member since Mon Nov 17, 2014
On Tue Aug 09, 2016 08:44 AM
Priority (paid) post created on 2016-08-09 08:44:18
Priority listing expired on 2016-09-10 00:05:02

My name is Kim Shope and I am former dancer with Kansas City Ballet, studio owner and currently Head of the Dance Department at Kansas City Young Audiences.

I have created The Ballet Feet Stretcher to solve the common problem of dancers sickling their feet.

I spent years putting my feet under couches, pinching my achilles tendons and bruising my heels to get a better point. After many years of stretching and strengthening exercises, I can say my feet became much more flexible. I have designed and created a better and safer Foot Stretcher for Dancers and Ballerinas!

I believe my Ballet Feet Stretcher Design is an INVALUABLE tool for Dancers, Ballerinas, Gymnast, Figure Skaters or anyone who desires a beautiful arch. My design is more COMFORTABLE as it doesn�¢ï¿½ï¿½t pinch the tendon nor does it allow sickling which can be a major problem with some foot stretchers. My design is also ADJUSTABLE so you can have a gentle or stronger stretch per each dancer�¢ï¿½ï¿½s desire. My Fashionable design is light weight, comes in two pieces and fits in a dance bag or even a purse making it very PORTABLE! I made the Ballet Feet Stretcher AFFORDABLE so dancers can purchase two and stretch both feet at the same time.

PORTABLE- ADJUSTABLE- AFFORDABLE! Each Ballet Feet Stretcher arrives in a lovely purple organza bag with one Foot Stretcher with Adjustable Stretch Band, a Heel and Ankle Cushion, Easy Glider Insert card and information on Care and instructions.

Sincerely,

Kim Shope AKA Miss Kim
Kim@StretchStrength.com
StretchStrength.com

ReplySendWatch