For Hire: For Hire / Teachers For Hire

Teacher Seeking Work
By wkde
On Mon Aug 29, 2016 01:13 PM
Artistic Director/Choreographer
Humble, TX, US

Deadline: Sat Dec 31, 2016
Available Date: September 01, 2016

Ms. Koon, a native Houstonian, begun her dance career studying different discplines such as ballet {Ceccetti and French methods}, pointe, tap, jazz, and lyrical. At the age of seventeen, choreography became a fascination to her.

Ms. Koon has performed with Southwest Jazz Ballet, NuDance, Houston Metropolitan Dance Company (special performance}, City Dance Company/Studio, Dancer Enterprise Dance Company, and Resurrection Dance Company; RDC.

Ms. Koon served as resident choreographer choreographer for City Dance Senior Company for the 1999-2000 season. Additionally, she has choroegraphed and directed four independent concerts ranging 2000 thru 2003. Also, Ms. Koon's choreography has been set on individuals for Rita Brosh School of Dance, City Dance Studio, and more.
For the rest of Ms. Koon's bio please visit: wendalkoon.webs.com

About the Service:
I am looking to teach 2-3 days per week. Mornings or evenings are fine. I am well versed in ballet, pointe, tap, jazz, lyrical, and choreography. I am looking for something in the Humble,Kingwood, Atascocita, and Porter area.
Please call or email to set up an interview. Also, am available for subsitute teaching.

Ms. Wenda L. Koon
wendalkoon@yahoo.com

ReplySendWatch