For Hire: For Hire / Dancers For Hire

Group classes/Workshops/Events/Competitions
By viktorzb
On Mon Aug 29, 2016 02:52 PM
Tap Dance Instructor/Tap Aerobics
Staten Island, NY, US

Deadline: Thu Sep 29, 2016
Available Date: 8/30/2016

Want a break from Zumba but still want to be able to tone up? Do you want stronger legs and core to excel at sports? Do you want to learn a new skill while working your body or just want to improve your technique? Tap Workout! Is a trending new way to get a full body workout for beginners through advanced! Never taken a tap class before? No problem! Most of the exercises can be done with just sneakers. The Tap Workout! Can be done in your living room, basement, wherever!
Using tap technique students of all ages will work their brains as well as their bodies. With the extra challenge of marching to the beat and staying on time with music they will be working their bodies in a dance-aerobic style. Starting with a basic warmup to get the heart pumping new steps are introduced to be utilized throughout the workout. Sit-ups, planks, boxing and stretches will be utilized throughout. Time will be allotted for water breaks. There will be a 15 minute, 30 minute and 1 hour workout sessions from beginner through advanced.
A graduate from the "FAME" school and a most recent graduate from Montclair State University I have been performing and teaching for over 20 years. Most recent cast member of the show Revolution: Sweat. Dance. Rock n' Roll which started its performance at the Joyce Theatre later touring the United States. I have taught for Rutgers University, Kean University, and Montclair State University giving master classes in tap. I created a new class that combined aerobics and tap technique for a full body workout that anyone can do whether you are a tap veteran looking for a fun way to workout outside of class or if you have two left feet, anyone can have a great work out and have fun!

VIKTORZB1985@GMAIL.COM

ReplySendWatch