Forum: Irish / Irish - For Sale / Dresses & Costumes

stunning sew irish design dress may suit 10-13 years
By AussieIDMum
On Mon Aug 29, 2016 05:51 PM
Locked by hummingbird (128773) on 2016-10-05 07:18:25 Sold, thank you for your Mod report.

Lovely dress beautifully made by Jillian Howard, Sew Irish designs is now sadly outgrown and for sale after nationals, will be available to try in Hobart if not sold before. Made for the world championships in March it is encrusted with over 3000 Swarovski crystals and comes with the headpiece and bloomers, always worn with armguards and well looked after it is fully lined for comfort and does have some makeup/tan inside the neck area but is immaculate on the outside with no crystals missing, always checked after each wear. Please PM for price and more details. May suit dancer 10-13 years.

8 Replies to stunning sew irish design dress may suit 10-13 years

re: stunning sew irish design dress may suit 10-13 years
By AussieIDMum
On Mon Aug 29, 2016 07:01 PM
More photos in my gallery if needed thanks and measurements will be posted tonight
By AussieIDMum
On Tue Aug 30, 2016 06:11 AM
Measurements with dress on dancer: Shoulder seam to end of cuff. 22.5in. Front length from middle of v neck to hem. 25.5in Back length from top of zip to hem. 27in. Neck to shoulder seam. 3 in. Bust. 29in Natural Waist. 27in Drop Waist. 31in Hips where skirt flairs. 35in shoulder seam to shoulder seam across top of back. 11in.
There is an inch let out in each side seam and the same at the zip it also has darts in the bust area for letout for growth the skirt can also be dropped if needed.
By AussieIDMum
On Thu Sep 01, 2016 03:22 PM
Dancers actual measurements without dress on in underwear are...Bust 27.5in. Natural waist 25in. Dropped waist 29in. Hips 32in.
By Mom2twins
On Wed Sep 07, 2016 03:56 PM
This would probably fit our dancer! The only measurement I"m concerned about is the across the back shoulder seam. When I measure my dancer, she is 13 1/2. What is the cost of the dress? What is the return policy?
By Mom2twins
On Wed Sep 07, 2016 04:03 PM
Mom2twins wrote:

This would probably fit our dancer! The only measurement I"m concerned about is the across the back shoulder seam. When I measure my dancer, she is 13 1/2. What is the cost of the dress? What is the return policy?
By AussieIDMum
On Thu Sep 08, 2016 04:51 PM
Just checked measurement again it is of the dress from shoulder seam to seam and is 11 in across i can measure dancer and send a picture to confirm and dress is $2700AUD includes shipping worldwide, I can accept return of dress only if same condition, unworn except for try on and returned within 3 days of receiving, with return shipping and insurance paid by buyer.Just let me know if you need a picture of across back measurment thanks
By AussieIDMum
On Thu Sep 08, 2016 04:53 PM
Link for video of the dress to show all of it...www.youtube.com . . .
By AussieIDMum
On Wed Oct 05, 2016 02:26 AM
Dress has now been sold thanks.

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed