Forum: Ballet / Ballet - General

Kirov or Rock School for Dance Education?
By Zhanna11
On Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:41 PM

I was wondering, if it is possible to tell which of these schools is the "better" school, meaning provides better training and produces more, better dancers.

Also, obviously the Kirov Academy is a Vaganova based Russian school, it seems to me the Rock School is not, is that right?

What stroke me as very interesting is the tremendous difference in tuition fee of these 2 schools, as the Kirov asks for I think 5 times as much yearly tuition.... :O

3 Replies to Kirov or Rock School for Dance Education?

re: Kirov or Rock School for Dance Education?
By Serendipity42Premium member
On Thu Sep 01, 2016 04:15 PM
Check to see what the tuition includes though. Sometimes the tuition includes room and board. Sometimes it includes the high school education as well.

Also check the styles. If you are looking for a truly classical education, then Kirov is the way to go. If you were looking more for an all-around education, then the Rock School is where you need to go
By hummingbird
On Thu Sep 01, 2016 08:29 PM
I agree, what do you want out of your dance education?
By Daxton
On Mon Jun 01, 2020 09:59 PM
Some school and dance education related information is right here in front of you. We know that college-paper.org reviews can be of a main help for them and us as well. I guess such ways make students to learn a couple of things that can also be helpful in the long run.
By Mac58
On Sat Sep 19, 2020 04:11 AM
Thanks for sharing this wonderful post. <a href="https://www.google.com">google</a>

ReplySendWatch