Forum: Irish / Irish - For Sale / Dresses & Costumes

My Hot Pink Paisley
By Blubabe18
On Thu Sep 08, 2016 05:41 PM
Edited by Blubabe18 (277649) on 2016-09-08 17:50:10

This dress was actually designed (sketched) by myself and then sent to my favorite dress maker in California; Katie Duggan for embroidery. This is the second individualized, handmade solo dress Katie has made for me. She has always amazed me. Her work is impeccable. She made it exactly how I envisioned and I am ready for someone else to love it as much as I did! I am now a retired dancer from An Rince Mor on Long Island, New York. I danced for 15 years, competed in many Oireachtas� and even more feis�.
The dress is nothing but beautiful on stage! It has a beautiful paisley sash on the boddess with a bow tie for a cape and a bow tie for a card holder. The boddess is made of black sequin that can be completely changed to silver depending on which you like better! The skirt is three layers. You can see pink on top and then underneath is a layer of paisley and then black so when you kick or jump you can see them all! This dress is in excellent condition!! The ONLY portion that is not perfect is the left sleeve. Some of the strings have been pulled from brushing up against the sequin boddess but with that are down by your side, you cannot notice. Please see the pictures for the exact measurements that it was made by. I have not altered it at all since it was made. Just for reference, I am five foot eight inches. Also included in this price is two headbands for your wig. One is shown. If you want, I can also give you hot pink bloomers.

PRICE REDUCED TO $950.00

1 Replies to My Hot Pink Paisley

re: My Hot Pink Paisley
By Handerson
On Thu Sep 08, 2016 07:01 PM
This is easily one of the most beautiful dresses I have seen! Gorgeous. My daughter is a highland dancer, some glitter and sparkle would be great!

ReplySendWatch