Forum: Highland / Highland - Achievements

Highland - Achievements
My wee girls last competition before beginners, over all baby and joint champion!
By Handerson Comments: 31, member since Thu May 15, 2014
On Sat Sep 10, 2016 05:02 PM

My daughters last competition before she moves up to beginners.
She got all firsts in her highland dances.
Over all babies trophy.
Made it into the championship finals and won joint Stirling Bridge Champion with her friend!

Moving on into beginners with a bang.

(Excuse the kilt length, end of the year lol)

5 Replies to My wee girls last competition before beginners, over all baby and joint champion!

re: My wee girls last competition before beginners, over all baby and joint champion!
By Deesquaredmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 153, member since Fri Apr 20, 2012
On Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:34 PM
Well done! Good for her, and she looks adorable in her beautiful outfit!
re: My wee girls last competition before beginners, over all baby and joint champion!
By cuttlefish Comments: 48, member since Thu Aug 16, 2012
On Sun Sep 11, 2016 09:50 PM
Do you know the name of the tartan?
By highlandlassie Comments: 2895, member since Wed Feb 18, 2004
On Mon Sep 12, 2016 08:58 AM
Tartan is Reverse Tangerine McKellar.
By Tartanmum Comments: 609, member since Thu Dec 06, 2007
On Mon Sep 12, 2016 09:47 AM
Congrats to your gorgeous daughter and best of luck as she moves up to Beginners. Her orange kilt looks stunning.
By Handerson Comments: 31, member since Thu May 15, 2014
On Mon Sep 12, 2016 06:06 PM
Her tartan is Tangerine Reverse Mckellar that's right.
It's lovely! She has gone for brown Mckellar next year but I'm keeping this one hoping she can chop and change as I love it way more than brown.

She's so excited for beginners, me on the other hand...

ReplySendWatch