Forum: Irish / Irish - Adult Dancers

Adult Irish dance classes Nottingham
By sarahj92
On Mon Oct 03, 2016 03:42 PM

Hi,

I am really struggling to find any adult irish dance classes in Nottingham, does anyone have any info about this ?

Thanks

Sarah :)

5 Replies to Adult Irish dance classes Nottingham

re: Adult Irish dance classes Nottingham
By lightfoot_champmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Oct 04, 2016 09:09 AM
There used to be a couple of adult classes in Nottingham but now there is only 1.

I have recently transferred to the Glendarragh Academy, they have an adult class in Bilborough on a Tuesday night.
It's a really nice class with a broad range of of abilities covered and the teacher is lovely definitely worth giving it a go

Jono
By sarahj92
On Tue Oct 04, 2016 03:15 PM
Thank you for replying Jono. Do you have contact details ? Thank you
By sarahj92
On Tue Oct 04, 2016 03:18 PM
Also I have not Irish danced from when I was about 14 and am now 24 would the class still be ok for me? Thanks
By lightfoot_champmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Oct 05, 2016 06:00 AM
The class is suitable to anyone even those who haven't danced at all.
They have a website but I found it best to contact thrm on Facebook if you search for glendarragh academy there page should come up for you and if you send them a message they're pretty good at replying
By Katherine1
On Mon Sep 14, 2020 04:48 AM
Yes, I agree that dance is very important for our health. In fact, it is best to exercise to maintain our health. In this corona era, it became very difficult for us in Delhi to do dance classes and I just wanted to go to the fitness center. Then I tried nearbyall.com . . . website. Here I got all the fitness center near me. This is the same site from where I got the detail of my dance classes. It is a very interesting and famous website. You must try this.

ReplySendWatch