Haunted houses??

Whatcha got planned??

kk~

7 Replies to Halloween

re: Halloween
By hummingbird Comments: 10442, member since Mon Apr 18, 2005
On Thu Oct 27, 2016 02:02 PM
Lol, it's a Monday, I have classes from 9 to 12 and then again from 4 to 9.30

So it's a haunted dance studio and I'm going to dress up as the cranky, mad ballet instructor. I wonder if anyone will notice the difference :D
By Sumayah Comments: 6945, member since Wed Nov 12, 2008
On Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:29 PM
Studio does costume week all this week, and monday we're closed. My other job though... we, uh, we go all out. I'll have to take pictures!
By SarahdncrPremium member Comments: 640, member since Wed Jul 29, 2009
On Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:28 AM
Work! It's one of the annual "All Hands on Deck" holidays for First Responder's and Law Enforcement types.
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 34923, member since Wed May 22, 2002
On Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:34 PM
Dance studio was closed. My neighborhood is a bit of a mismatch, it's houses through the first loop, duplex style condos through the middle, and apartments in the back, so it gets real dark come Halloween day. My uncle lives in a great neighborhood for trick or treating though, so we always go to his house. He walked around with us for probably four or five years, but the last couple of years he hasn't, we've gone out by ourselves. James positively marveled at the large number of Clinton Kaine signs we were seeing. We were in Downtown Ann Arbor Michigan (home of the University of Michigan). I was like "Yeah, there's probably not a single Trump sign in town." Haha...
By kandykanePremium member Comments: 16430, member since Mon May 01, 2006
On Wed Nov 02, 2016 01:12 PM
We had 417 trick or treaters. :O

Family gathered for chili and the costume parade in front of our house. We ran out of candy early and sent the teenagers to get more. Ran out a second time about 8:30 and called it a night. Fun!

kk~
By d4jmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 12490, member since Fri Aug 27, 2004
On Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:23 AM
Used to be that we could stay open on Halloween and the students would come all dressed up. Now no one comes at all, even the early afternoon kids. This year there were many rumors of purge nights and possible school shootings! And we were one of those towns with clown sightings as well. All of this made my staff afraid to even come to work that day and definitely didn't want to leave when it was dark. So we closed. Sigh, it is no longer an innocent holiday. :(
By kandykanePremium member Comments: 16430, member since Mon May 01, 2006
On Thu Nov 03, 2016 08:14 PM
Our studio closed, but just so the kids could go trick or treating, not because of any fears. Sorry y'all had to deal with those problems. That's no fun at all. :(

kk~

ReplySendWatch