Poll: Advice / Girls Only PG-13

Do you wear undergarments under your tights (not including period)
By CinderEmma Comments: 136, member since Mon Sep 05, 2016
On Mon Nov 28, 2016 07:46 AM
Edited by CinderEmma (277630) on 2016-11-28 08:02:48 Reduced length of post.

I always hear about how other girls wish they could wear undergarments beneath their tights. Some of my adult ballet classes permit underwear beneath tights, but I still don't wear anything beneath mine just for the very fact that I like the way it feels.

I wish to know if this is normal for a twenty six-year old female, or if it has something to do with my condition. (I'm a super-feeler. My sense of touch is as powerful as a dog's sense of smell, which really sucks when it comes to dancing en pointe. You may ask questions about my condition if you wish, but I may not have all the answers.)

This is an embarrassing topic for me so I please ask that you keep the language clean and the conversations professional.

Thank you.

2 Replies to Do you wear undergarments under your tights (not including period)

re: Do you wear undergarments under your tights (not including period)
By SarahdncrPremium member Comments: 634, member since Wed Jul 29, 2009
On Sat Dec 03, 2016 07:44 AM
All I would advise you is to continue to do what makes you feel the most comfortable, as long as it is permissible to do so by your school/studio's uniform rules. It goes without saying that the more comfortable you (the student) are in the studio, the more confident and comfortable you are going to be dancing.
re: Do you wear undergarments under your tights (not including period)
By CinderEmma Comments: 136, member since Mon Sep 05, 2016
On Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:57 AM
I also forgot to mention that if you want to take the poll but do not wish to leave a message you are certainly welcome to do so.

I had made this poll after the post "a sort of 'embarassing' question" so other girls could give their opinions on what they wear (or don't wear) while still remaining anomynous and without having to delve into details.

I would rather have 100 people take the poll and leave only 1 message, then 20 people take the poll and leave 20 messages.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

ReplySendWatch