Director/Choreographer/Master Teacher
By Nicoleadette
On Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:01 PM
Director/Choreographer/Master teacher
Prescott, AZ, US

Deadline: Wed Feb 15, 2017
Available Date: June 2017

Hello!

My experience in the world of dance is quite extensive both as a professional dancer and as a choreographer/director.

nicoleromine.com

My foundation is in classical ballet, primarily Vaganova. My initial training was with Tatiana Dokoudovska, a soloist with the famed Ballet Russe de Monte Carlo and Meredith Baylis at the Joffrey New York. I went on to have a professional career of a very diverse nature, with classical training as my foundation. My experience in the realm of dance is varied and colorful and has literally taken me around the world in many different capacities. The different styles of dance I learned in the commercial world strengthened my technique and gave me a wonderful vocabulary to create with. I spent about three years in the commercial dance world dancing at Paramount studios and MGM. I then returned to ballet and company work. I went on to become artistic director for a professional dance company. As a director/choreographer, my work has been seen on 5 continents and received international awards. A PBS production I choreographed received an Emmy nomination.

I have created and directed many full-length original ballets and been involved in many production and television shows. I am able to choreograph classical as well as contemporary dance with equal attention. As dance forms fuse and cross boundaries, the possibilities for telling stories are infinite and creating original work is a joy for me. I have been recruited by Cirque du Soleil and Dragone of Belgium as artistic director for his show in Macao, China “House of Dancing Water’ with the beautiful ballerina Faye Leung.
In 2007 I directed and choreographed a film that received numerous awards and was screened at museums and festivals around the world.

I would love to be a part of a creative, alive culture that is committed to excellence, professionalism, and artistic integrity with a vision for the future of dance and the performing arts in the community and beyond.

I hope to speak with you about the possibilities.

Thank you for your time,
Nicole romine

ReplySendWatch