Forum: General / Holidays

Holidays
Merry Christmas Alassin_Sane! (karma: 2)
By Sumayah Comments: 6876, member since Wed Nov 12, 2008
On Fri Dec 23, 2016 09:06 AM

I must say, I did not sleep at all last night. I tossed and I turned. I rolled this way and that. I finally woke up in a cold sweat. Memories of last Christmas flashed through my head and I just couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong.

I got out of bed and crept down the stairs and peered out my front door into the darkness. Nothing. I sighed with relief and closed the door.

As I turned around to go back to bed I saw him.

Wearing a candy cane striped jumpsuit, broken handcuffs dangling from his slim, elf wrists, I immediately recognized the beady eyes staring back at me from the glow of the Christmas tree lights.

"You!"

He glowered at me. "Me."

"Why are you here? Why did you come back?"

He walked up, staring me down and shoved a velvet bag into my hands.

"This time, you better hang on to it. If you see the cops, you don't know nothin' about nothin'. You understand? I'm not going back."

"But... why me? Who did you steal this from? I don't understand..."

The elf edged to the front door, and throwing it open with an icy breeze, he slipped away into the night.

I open the bag and saw a familiar name attached the crumpled wrapping paper under the gifts, "To: Alassin-Sane," and my heart sank. I opened the door looking for the two officers who had visited last year, but no one appeared.

I shut the door, feeling sad that you would not receive your gifts. Then I remembered that you were able to collect your gifts last year here! So I hope they find their way back to you and I wish you the most Merry Christmas!

1) Christmas Eve showing of the Rockette Christmas Spectacular
2) A stay at he world famous New York Waldorf-Asotria hotel
3) A behind the scenes look at the costume shop and dancers of the New York City Ballet before
4) Seeing Balanchine's Nutcracker
5) Some ballet themed nail polish
6) Some spending money to do some 5th Ave shopping!

I hope your Christmas and Boxing Day are magical and full of love!

1 Replies to Merry Christmas Alassin Sane!

re: Merry Christmas Alassin_Sane!
By Alassin_Sanemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 266, member since Tue Dec 28, 2010
On Mon Dec 26, 2016 05:18 PM
That tricky elf again? :O I'm so glad you were there to help again this year, Sumayah!

Thank you so much for the lovely presents, and I hope you had a fabulous Christmas!

ReplySendWatch