Forum: Highland / Highland - For Sale / Dresses & Costumes

Highland Choreography Dress
By WestSideHighland
On Fri Jan 13, 2017 07:29 PM
Locked by WestSideHighland (246911) on 2017-01-14 16:46:26 I messed up somehow and photos weren't showing. I was able to fix on reposting. I'm sorry!

Lightweight royal blue and black plaid choreography dress. One piece, halter sleeves. Dress is made of stretchy material like a swim suit with a slight sheen. Skirt is generous and flares beautifully when dancer spins. I purchased this new (I think it was meant for figure skating) and added the lace. My dancer only wore it once for competition so it is like-new condition. She was age 9 but is on the small side so be sure to check measurements on photos. Approx 24 inches from shoulder to bottom hem. Bodice is stretchy like a leotard/swimsuit and fits snug against the dancer. $50 USD plus post from MI, USA. Paypal for payment please. Posted on other sale sites.

5 Replies to Highland Choreography Dress

re: Highland Choreography Dress
By WestSideHighland
On Sat Jan 14, 2017 06:09 AM
Sorry about the photos, I don't know why they are not showing up.

In any case, this dress is sold pending payment.
By WestSideHighland
On Sat Jan 14, 2017 04:10 PM
Buyer fell through so good news, this is still for sale!
By WestSideHighland
On Sat Jan 14, 2017 04:16 PM
Here's the full image
By WestSideHighland
On Sat Jan 14, 2017 04:21 PM
Sorry, my computer is being a bugger! I will gladly e-mail all the images to anyone who is interested.
By WestSideHighland
On Sat Jan 14, 2017 04:44 PM
Admin, please delete this post. I was able to fix with my original photos but only through re-posting. Sorry! Please have mercy, I'm new to posting.

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed