Forum: Advice / Secrets PG-13

Secrets PG-13
Boss not calling back
By Anonymousmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 27666, member since Fri Aug 03, 2001
On Wed Jan 18, 2017 06:25 PM

So I have only had this job for about 6 months and had to call in sick today. This is a small side job with a local community church in their choir, so the only person I would ever be in contact with would he the choir director. They only meet once a week for practice and on sunday for service. I tried calling and got no answer, so I sent her a text because we have texted back and forth about work stuff before, and also got no answer....so I then sent an email, again with no answer. I'm feeling a bit stressed out because no one ever called me back to say that they got my messages. Anything else I should do?

1 Replies to Boss not calling back

re: Boss not calling back
By Moonlitefairy06member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 7177, member since Fri Apr 16, 2004
On Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:19 AM
You have done all you can. If you weren't given instructions to do something else you made every effort to contact them and I wouldn't worry too much about it. I'm guessing since this is nearly a week long it's been sorted out by now? I hope everything is OK and that you feel better (not sick or stressed) :)

ReplySendWatch