Forum: Highland / Highland - Choreography

Highland - Choreography
Anybody recognize this song from an Australian Broadcast that has Scotland the Brave in it?
By paikinho Comments: 1, member since Mon Jan 23, 2017
On Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:10 PM

I ran across this Australian broadcast about Highland Dance. Listen starting at minute 1:09 there is a downtempo/electronic song that begins and features a clip of "Scotland the Brave" (STB) in its mix.

I already emailed the videos producer, but the music details the producer sent to me for the video piece are lacking information on the song in question. He was unable to tell me what the song was, but said they generally use production music.

www.abc.net.au . . .

The song has a beat similar to Moby's "Southside Song" on his album Play.

Anyhow, it seems as though such a song could make for a nice Choreography if I could find the actual name of the song or the name of the band/artist that created the downtempo/electronic mix.

I have searched for everything imaginable for at least 10 hours doing google searches and youtube searches .... following most every link I can to no avail. My only option I would think is that someone might recognize the song.

The song is unlikely to have "Scotland the Brave" in the title or credits. I have done hundreds of searches including words and phrases such as the following and many more:
STB electronic/techno/downbeat/downtempo/dancehall/rave... etc.

Thanks for anyone who might be able to help.

ReplySendWatch