Forum: Highland / Highland - For Sale / Dresses & Costumes

Dress Red Lennox Outfit for sale - Premier quality - to fit child/ young teen
By MumofBear
On Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:23 PM
Locked by MumofBear (198499) on 2017-05-07 20:30:30 All items sold except smaller socks - now on another posting

Dress Red Lennox Premier outfit for sale. Willing to sell as a package of kilt/jacket/ and two pairs of hose for $500 US (a steal!), or individual pieces as follows: Kilt $400, Jacket $50, Hose $75 per pair.

Measurements are as follows:

KILT: Like new - beautifully made!
Width at waist = 24-26" plus a growth pleat we haven't explored.
Length = 19.5" plus a 3.75" hem

JACKET: ABSOLUTELY NOT like new, which is why I have it for sale so cheaply as an individual piece! This jacket was bought second hand by us, and, while it doesn't have flaws that can been seen from a distance, it is absolutely not new looking up close. Good enough though to win competitions without issue! I would be happy to share photos of every individual flaw/wear issue if you are concerned. But it is only $50, and you can't even buy velvet and braid/buttons for that price...never mind the time and frustration of trying to make one yourself...and then have your daughter grow out of it in a couple of months!

Measurements: Bust width=30"
Waist width=27"
Length front side shoulder to point=19.5"
Length back nape to middle point= 17.75"
Arm length shoulder seam to cuff= 20.5"

SOCKS: Both pairs are in really good shape - other than the normal felting on the feet (not a bad thing, because you don't have to worry about them shrinking on you,) and shoe marks, they have no holes or wear on them. They will definitely last through another dancer wearing them and be sellable for about the same price of $75 for each pair if you take care of them.

Measurements(*all taken with socks UNSTRETCHED):

Smaller Pair:
Foot length (toe to mid heel)=7"
Leg length (mid heel to turned down cuff) =14"
Width around calf =8"

Larger Pair:
Foot length (toe to mid heel)=7.5"
Leg length (mid heel to turned down cuff) =16.5"
Width around calf =8.25"

I will have all pieces with me at Queen Mary in a couple of weeks if you would like to try them on, but hoping to get the entire lot sold for such a great price beforehand to save me carting them to the competition!

All pieces have been kept in a smoke-free/pet-free home. Willing to ship anywhere at buyer's expense.

4 Replies to Dress Red Lennox Outfit for sale - Premier quality - to fit child/ young teen

re: Dress Red Lennox Outfit for sale - Premier quality - to fit child/ young teen
By MumofBear
On Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:12 PM
I'll have this outfit, as well as some previous items I listed on here with us this coming weekend at the Queen Mary. They include the Dress Royal MacBeth aboyne, the sky blue choreography dress, some Dress Red Milne socks, a little Mister Anthony raincape, and a few pieces of velvet...some of the postings have expired, but the items are still available! Great opportunity for a try-on, or to have a friend bring them home and save on shipping!
Thanks!
re: Dress Red Lennox Outfit for sale - Premier quality - to fit child/ young teen
By MumofBear
On Sun Feb 19, 2017 09:28 PM
To update posting....kilt has been sold, but everything else still available. Thanks!
By MumofBear
On Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:34 PM
I will be bringing the above pieces to the Laguna Beach, CA competition next weekend if you would like to try them on for size, or know someone attending who can bring them home for you to save on shipping. The pieces include everything except the kilt in this posting. I also have the sky blue choreography dress, the full aboyne outfit in Dress Royal MacBeth, small Mister Anthony raincape, Dress Red Milne socks, and velvet in bright red, royal blue and dark bottle green that I have previously posted, and are still available. Thanks!
By MumofBear
On Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:36 PM
Just to update, the jacket and dickie have been sold, but the socks and other items I previously posted are still available. I will remove this post shortly and re-post items I have for sale to reflect that this is no longer an "outfit" for sale - just the socks are left from the highland costume. Thanks!

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed