For Hire: For Hire / Teachers For Hire

Ballet instructor for Summer Master Classes Available
By Bethany2180
On Mon Feb 13, 2017 06:47 AM
Ballet Coach/Instructor Available
Little Silver , NJ, US

Deadline: Sat Jul 01, 2017
Available Date: June

I am an experienced Ballet Coach/Instructor available for Summer master classes and possibly the 2017/2018 school year.

My prior training is from North Carolina School of the Arts where I went on to perform with Ballet Chicago and Alvin Ailey in NYC. I have trained as a teacher at ABT in NYC and also CPYB in Carlisle, PA. Teaching is a passion of mine especially with the younger students as I believe the early years are the most important for building a clean and solid foundation.

I have been teaching, coaching and directing for over 15 years. My first teaching position was at the New Jersey Ballet School where I taught both ballet and jazz to the pre-professional division. Years later I opened my own school in Hoboken, NJ that became a pipe line school for many of the top ballet schools in NYC. Our students were known for their clean, technical training. After moving out of Hoboken I sold my dance school and started teaching ballet at competition schools in central NJ, where I currently reside.

For more information and pictures please go to my website at peninsuladance.com

Bethany Marc-Aurele
bmarcaurele1@gmail.com

ReplySendWatch