Forum: General / For Sale

For Sale
Selling Professional Portable Sprung Wood Dance Floor
By VeganDancer Comments: 199, member since Sat Feb 23, 2008
On Thu Feb 23, 2017 07:14 PM
Edited by VeganDancer (192443) on 2017-02-23 19:17:22

This floor is perfect to use for dance studios, competitions, clubs, resorts, schools, special events, and municipalities. Easy transport, comfortable handling by one person, compact and efficient storage. Dance floor is truly portable: made up of 40 panels, each panel is 39 inches by 39 inches by 3/4 inch and weighs only 25 lbs. Floor edging included. Floor covers approximately 450 square feet of floor space. I will also include a specially formulated Professional Dance Floor cleaner made by the same company who produced the floor ($150 value) with purchase of floor for optimum cleaning. In great condition - only been used indoors in temperature controlled room, never been used outside. Nothing to replace or fix - ready to use! Retail $10,000. Selling $5,678. Willing to negotiate/accept best offer. Serious offers or inquiries only.

For more details about this floor and information about the seller, please continue reading...

FLOOR DETAILS:
This is a top-of-the-line portable natural sprung wood dance floor system from DanceDeck Pro (DK Pro) - offers unparalleled quality and performance. DK Pro is a high-quality, hand-crafted, portable dance floor for use anywhere a beautiful, high-performance and easy-to-install dance floor is required.

DanceDeck Pros expertly crafted interlocking dance floor section connects easily to adjacent panels without any tools or equipment. Sections simply snap together using a connection system. The unique interlock system insures that the floors will not disconnect or slip and precludes the need for unsightly metal seaming, common on most other floors.

Sprung Floor Each dance floor module incorporates a natural spring, which is why professional dancers prefer DanceDeck Pro floors to all others. A sprung floor is a floor that absorbs shocks, giving it a softer feel when landing from jumps. Such floors are considered the best available for dance. They enhance performance and greatly reduce fatigue and injuries.

Dance Floor Made Out of Wood, Lightweight and Easy to Store
DK Pro panels are truly portable: 39 inch x 39 inch by 3/4 inch and weigh only 25 lbs, with all aluminum extrusions for lighter weight, enabling easy transport, comfortable handling by one person, compact and efficient storage.

- Beautiful Design and Construction
- Real wood construction
- Matching wood borders/transitions - the only portable dance floor that offers wood edging!
- No particle board or low-cost components
- No unsightly metal borders/seams visible
- Unique construction

- No moving parts or connector plates to break or lose
- Dance floor will not creep or come apart
- No need for ratchets, Allen wrenches, or screwdrivers - nothing to lose
- Low Maintenance Wood Dance Floor

- High gloss finish is easy to clean with normal cleaning fluids
- May be polished
- Durable aluminum framing and components will not rust
- Refinishes easily

- Cost Effective Wooden Dance Floor
- Save money on installation and removal labor due to patented connection system
- Ships compactly for greater savings
- Long life and low maintenance
- Modular and expandable as needed
- Comes with you if you move to another facility

ABOUT ME (SELLER) - MY PERSONAL STORY AND DANCE FLOOR HISTORY:
I have over 30 years of dance experience and every day I have spent dancing, has not been a day wasted. I still remember the moment I discovered my passion for dance, I felt it in every fiber of my being: this is what I was meant to do for the rest of my life. I loved dancing in the studio more than performing onstage, and I loved working with children as well as teaching, so it made sense for me to open my own dance studio for children. I knew it my heart and in my gut that this was something I HAD to do or die trying. It was not easy to start a business from scratch, but with help from the universe, I did it! It was my dream come true. I started my studio without any floors, mirrors, or ballet barres, just a blank canvas of a retail space, but it was MY space. It took many years to turn that empty retail space into a studio I could feel proud of, a place I could call HOME (and indeed, some of my young students thought I lived there). I spent the first few years saving every penny I could into buying a dance floor. In my experience, professional, high quality dance floors are costly, but an investment worth every penny. I spent years researching for the best one. Should I build it? Should I buy it pre-made? I took measurements over and over and again to be sure of the size I needed.

After years of sacrifice, research, and work, I was finally ready to invest in a dance floor to make my space into a studio. How glorious it was to finally have a dance floor! It was shipped all the way from New York to California! Finally having a dance floor after so many years of dancing on nothing more than industrial carpeting on top of concrete, made me feel really proud and appreciative of it and all the hard work and sacrifice it took for me to get there. I took very good care of the floor, making sure to clean it every night and before every class. I didn't want anyone walking on it with anything other than bare feet or dance shoes (no outside shoes!) for both safety and cleanliness. It is a beautiful floor and it was the perfect floor for me, my dancers, and the studio. This dance floor marked an important milestone for me. It was a symbol of achievement and a tool to learn dance. It felt like it had a life of its own, a spirit of its own -- one that felt so positive and bright.

Over time I acquired mirrors, ballet barres, a stereo sound system, and other goodies that would make my studio one of a kind space to learn dance (primarily ballet). I enjoyed every moment I was there. I feel so proud to have accomplished my dream through hard work, persistence, and dedication. I have grown and learned so much since I started my studio. What I have most gained from my journey is the wisdom learned from experience -- that will always stay with me.

After seven years of successfully teaching classes, organizing dance recitals, and the daily grind of running a business, I have decided it is time for me to start a new chapter in my life. To come to the decision to close the studio and sell the dance floor was what seemed like a long and painful process, however, I know in my heart it is time for me to move on. The longer I hold on, the harder it is to let go. So I will open my hand gently and let the bird fly away when it is ready.

I hope to use the money from selling the dance floor and studio equipment to support me and my family as we make this new transition in our lives. We have a vision for our future and the money will help us get there.

As you can see, this dance floor has a rich and vibrant history. It has also has played a special part in my life's journey. With proper care, this floor will last a lifetime. If you are interested in purchasing this floor, please PM your offers or inquiries. Thank you.

ReplySendWatch