Priority (paid) post created on 2017-03-03 11:38:01
Post expired on 2017-04-04 00:05:02
Kings Park Dance Center
85 Main Street
Kings Park, NY, US

Deadline:
Audition Date: Interview, trial class / video reel
About Kings Park Dance Center
In search of creative, motivated and enthusiastic individuals to fulfill multiple positions at our expanding dance studio. We are family owned and operated, and looking for instructors to create a home with us. We've been in business for over 29 years in Kings Park. We are looking to fill multiple positions. Studio is fast growing, and we are in need of additional staff. Must be a leader/team player who is flexible, punctual, extremely organized and has the ability to instruct and inspire children from preschool to preteen ages.

-Recreational Dance Instructors
-Birthday Party Coordinators
-Preschool
-Mommy and Me
-Ballet, Tap and Jazz Classes
-Acro / Tumbling Classes
-Hip Hop Classes
-Specialty Classes
-Boy's Only Classes
-Musical Theater

Weekdays / Saturdays / Mornings / Evenings Multiple Positions Available.

Send us over your headshot, references, resume, and video reel a plus. We will contact you to set up an appointment and to schedule a demo class for you to teach.

1 Replies to Enthusiastic Dance Instructor for Summer 2017 as well as Fall 2017

re: Enthusiastic Dance Instructor for Summer 2017 as well as Fall 2017
By pashalan Comments: 30, member since Mon Aug 11, 2008
On Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:01 AM

Dear Madam ,dear Sir,

My name is Pascal Hulin / Tap Teacher ,Choreographer & Producer.
I gave master classes in over 40 countries ,Nationals & Regionals Dance conventions all over America
(including New-York, Las Vegas ,Orlando ) Previous US & Mexico tours with Dance Educators of America and Show stopper.I was fortunated to build up slowly my name in the world Tap Scene.
I do have many videos clips of my tap classes worldwide on youtube as well as some excellent head shots.
I will be delighted to rock your event this summer.i do teach Tap from small Fries to Seniors tappers and all Tap Style ,up to the Tap dogs or MTV spectacular TV Tap Dancing.Beside this,i do conduct panel discussions about Tap stars,Tap Movies History ,Musicals and What s on in the Tap World
Feel free to contact me.I might stay up to a month anytime of the year .I have certainly one of the most challenging Tap Classes at the moment.i do live in Germany but it s not a big deal for me to fly to you and discuss some good agreement together

Best regards
Pascal Hulin
Office :49 711 4708408 / Cell phone : 49 176 43471972
pascalhulin@aol.de

I' m really proud below to introduce my very best Tappers ,already 25 times world champions

www.youtube.com . . .

ReplySendWatch