Forum: Adults / Baby On Board

Baby On Board
So, I did a thing.
By Krystalmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 8458, member since Tue Sep 02, 2003
On Thu Mar 09, 2017 08:11 AM

Hi DDN! Long time no talk! I miss this little ole community.

Just wanted to pop in and say my rainbow baby was born 11-3-16! She's four months old now and an absolutely adorable little chunk. Her name is Naomi Joy. Born after 25 hours of natural labor (plus a gnarly 4th degree tear!).

Husband is still in the USMC, but we aren't in NC anymore. He got selected for recruiting duty (TOTALLY sucks, he's rarely at home) so we're in Arkansas until 2019. We moved when I was 36 weeks pregnant so that was a big barrel of fun, hahah.

1. Me the week before little babe was born.
2. A special moment, many of you remember my little (adopted) sis Gracie. She watched the whole birth and got to clamp the cord before my husband cut it. So sweet.
3. 8lb 6oz, 19" of love.
4. One of our first family pictures, Naomi was one day old.
5. Most recent picture I have on my computer. We got all decked out for the Duke/Carolina game last weekend.

Anyway, Naomi is currently 18 pounds and 26". She loves eating (of course), watching herself in the mirror, stroller rides, and Skyping with grandma! ;)

Hope all my old DDN friends are doing great!

4 Replies to So, I did a thing.

re: So, I did a thing.
By hummingbird Comments: 10414, member since Mon Apr 18, 2005
On Thu Mar 09, 2017 08:29 AM
Congratulations, she's beautiful!
By Sumayah Comments: 6875, member since Wed Nov 12, 2008
On Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 PM
Oh my gosh! So many congratulations!! She's precious!
By Moonlitefairy06member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 7177, member since Fri Apr 16, 2004
On Mon Mar 13, 2017 07:15 AM
Congratulations Krystal! She's so cute!
By Chaconnemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6359, member since Thu Jul 12, 2007
On Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:06 PM
Congratulations Krystal and welcome to little Naomi (also the name of one of my good friends.) Best Wishes to your family.

Jon

ReplySendWatch