Forum: Irish / Irish - Beginners

Irish - Beginners
Would it be possible that I could learn Irish dancing at home?
By TatianaGuzmn Comments: 1, member since Sun Apr 16, 2017
On Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:23 PM
Edited by TatianaGuzmn (283191) on 2017-04-16 22:23:38

Hello, my name is Tatiana Guzmán, and I was wondering if it's possible that I could learn Irish dancing at home? You see, I don't have the transportation nor the money for Irish dance classes, and I was wondering if it's possible that I could do that? Thank you.

1 Replies to Would it be possible that I could learn Irish dancing at home?

re: Would it be possible that I could learn Irish dancing at home?
By horachan Comments: 2, member since Tue May 02, 2017
On Mon May 08, 2017 09:10 AM
I'm quite the beginner, but I feel your worry. I tried to learn at home too, before I finally achieved the means to take classes, and I'm no professional.
I'd say it'd be difficult if you only have free online resources. There's videos that may help, but they don't offer much.
Perhaps you can try to sign up for a more economical online course, or purchase a well reputated DVD. They may not get you up to the competitive level, but you would be able to enjoy the dancing for quite some years until you achieve the means of better resources.
I feel your struggle. ID is just so beautiful and inspiring, and even more so when you try it!
As long as you enjoy yourself, you're dancing. Do try and don't worry too much. There's always exceptions to everything.

ReplySendWatch