Forum: General / Tell dance.net

Tell dance.net
DDN Email
By Arakmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 18126, member since Sun Aug 13, 2000
On Sat Apr 29, 2017 08:17 PM

Hi, all, old-timer here. I have had a DDN email account for many years. I haven't used it much lately, but tonight I tried to sign in and Google told me the password had been changed four months ago. I do not recall changing the password. It asked for the last password I remember, so I put in the password I have had for years. It told me to contact the administrator of the domain. If I ask for a different question, it says the same thing. So... Is there something I should know about DDN email?

2 Replies to DDN Email

re: DDN Email
By Sumayah Comments: 6875, member since Wed Nov 12, 2008
On Sat Apr 29, 2017 09:57 PM
Edited by Sumayah (204191) on 2017-04-29 22:02:38
The server was down for a period today. Maybe that's why? I know I have to type in sumayah@dance.net and then my password, If I just type in my username, it won't recognize my password. But I have a feeling you did all that.

ETA: I sent your password to your email, which doesn't help since you can't access your email. However, maybe our fearless leader can do some magic tricks the mods can't.
re: DDN Email
By Arakmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 18126, member since Sun Aug 13, 2000
On Wed May 03, 2017 10:11 AM
If someone could bring this to linh's attention, I would appreciate it. I don't do a lot with this account anymore, but my Amazon and Apple accounts are still attached to it.

ReplySendWatch