Forum: Arts / Food & Beverage

Food & Beverage
Good, Healthy Recipes (also eating healthy w/ a budget and a family that isn't as healthy)
By dancingbell2017 Comments: 10, member since Tue Apr 25, 2017
On Mon May 01, 2017 06:36 PM

*I also posted this under alive: nutrition but also posting here*
Hey! So, I know this is something that I have a bit of a "problem" with (it's not that bad of an issue really) and I want to see if there are any tips or people who can relate. I would personally like to eat a bit better and decrease my eating of less-healthy foods, but my family is just non-dancing boys who don't have to worry about what they consume. We okay, but not great. There are a lot of packaged foods in my house, which I usually end up eating because 1) its cheap, 2) its what we have, and 3) it tastes good. I don't want my parents to get the wrong idea and its somewhat expensive and time consuming to be eating 100% non-processed foods. I'm not trying to plan a whole lifestyle rework for my whole family, but I would like to be able to eat better myself.

That being said, I would like to start a thread dedicated to eating and cooking well, especially with cheap, common ingredients, and quick recipes. Y'all can post your favorite recipes, food products, links to recipes and things you tried/would like to try, and general tips and discussion on healthy eating.
Hope this is a successful venture!

ReplySendWatch