Forum: General / General

General
OMG I'm Still The 2nd Most Karmatized Person EVER!!! (karma: 2)
By panicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11592, member since Thu Dec 16, 2004
On Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:20 PM

It's so funny how even though I never come on this site anymore I'm still the 2nd most karmatized person in the history of DDN. Don't be jealous of me just because I have SO MUCH karma! You could have this much karma too if you were smarter, funnier, and more helpful. Words to live by.

7 Replies to OMG I'm Still The 2nd Most Karmatized Person EVER!!!

re: OMG I'm Still The 2nd Most Karmatized Person EVER!!!
By ChristinePremium member Comments: 6840, member since Wed Feb 04, 2009
On Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:49 AM
Nice to see you here again.... and I have to admit, I miss the days of finding a brief show of appreciation in the form of "karma".

Congratulations on your golden touch.
xoxo

Keep On Dancing*
re: OMG I'm Still The 2nd Most Karmatized Person EVER!!! (karma: 2)
By Chaconnemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6360, member since Thu Jul 12, 2007
On Mon Jul 31, 2017 01:34 PM
Karma seems to pretty much have died on this site. While I likely would not even live long enough to get to Panic and Weezy's exalted level, I haven't added any received karma for a couple of years. I have many DDN friends but I see them more on FB these days.

Jon
re: OMG I'm Still The 2nd Most Karmatized Person EVER!!! (karma: 1)
By ChristinePremium member Comments: 6840, member since Wed Feb 04, 2009
On Thu Aug 03, 2017 06:49 AM
Hi Jon,

I've missed you here! So glad you dropped by so I could "encourage" your participation.

Sadly, I think you are right about the "gift of karma". I am surprised that more people don't take the 30 seconds or so it takes to show appreciation for a kind word or helpful insight. I suppose the Facebook experience has taken over. I am sorry to see this die out.

It would be nice if there was a renaissance here on DDN. It is such a unique and enjoyable forum for the dance/music world. Fingers crossed for a revival with the new format.

Thanks again for taking the time to post. xoxo

Keep On Dancing*
By Cadbury_Eatermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7576, member since Sat Jan 04, 2003
On Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:21 AM
Falling through the ether *rip golden era chat* to just chime in on the thread.

Nice to see some of us still turn up for a lurk on an annual basis eh?
By kinsidhe Comments: 250, member since Fri May 14, 2010
On Sat Sep 02, 2017 06:52 AM
Random thought:
Every time I see the title of this post I read is as "OMG I'm still the 2nd most Caramel-ised person ever" Gives me the giggles. :)

(sometimes my little annoying reading challenges are very entertaining to me :) )
By Allymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3200, member since Sun Dec 11, 2005
On Sun Sep 03, 2017 05:29 PM
I miss the hours I spent in chat in 2006. Get off my lawn!
re: OMG I'm Still The 2nd Most Karmatized Person EVER!!!
By YumYumDoughnutPremium member Comments: 8689, member since Sat Jul 10, 2004
On Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:44 PM
Hey! What a flashback to 2005 era.

I just came on here to say hi as well hahah.

Whats poppin?!?!

ReplySendWatch