Forum: General / General

General
Karma Time! xoxo (karma: 1)
By ChristinePremium member Comments: 6865, member since Wed Feb 04, 2009
On Wed Jul 05, 2017 08:51 AM
Edited by Christine (207347) on 2017-07-05 08:54:28 typo

Many have lamented the slowdown in DDN activity over the last year or two, offering many wise observations as to why this may be.

Jon commented a while back that "Karma, the most fun part..."...was waning. I had to laugh when our dear Panic posted last week www.dance.net . . . on this same subject. Of course, it resulted in Karma!

This morning I was pleased to find a good reason to click the "Rate +" tab for a newer member who has taken time to write several helpful posts and it made me miss the days of "heavy traffic".

THEREFORE.... I am issuing a general request to all ... PLEASE take a few moments to cruise the boards and sprinkle a bit of good will on our fellow members. Although social media has replaced forums like this (to a rather sad degree, in my opinion...) it is often a kind, helpful, soothing, place for many and it would be nice to see it revived, if only in a, "summer romance", kind of way.

My goal for today... give away all my available karma. (and perhaps help the new-ish member earn a moon!) It always feels good to me when I spread some joy. Won't you join me?

Hugs to all... (hope to see y'all later as I search for karma worthy posts...) xoxox

Keep On Dancing*

2 Replies to Karma Time! xoxo

re: Karma Time! xoxo
On Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:19 PM
Wow... just gave away the last of it. What a day!

Luckily, there is a new supply waiting for tomorrow.

I would LOVE to do this again.

(It's not as easy as it looks, these days....)

I would be nice if some of the folks from back in the day posted again...it would make this soooo much easier.

Hugs to all.

Keep On Dancing*
re: Karma Time! xoxo
On Thu Jul 06, 2017 06:58 AM
A new day....

Yesterday, I was trapped in the waiting room at the car dealership waiting for my car repair to finally finish... a long day!

I would like to "bestow" all my available karma again today, but won't have the time I did yesterday to hunt up posts.

PLEASE... share your wisdom, humor, hope, and joy.

If you are shy... post a link to suggestions and I will do my best to hunt up karma worthy posts from the past.

Hugs to all... xoxo

Keep On Dancing*

ReplySendWatch