Forum: General / Tell dance.net

Tell dance.net
Can moderators help me privately with really embarrassing question I wish to post before I post it?
By CinderEmma Comments: 135, member since Mon Sep 05, 2016
On Fri Jul 07, 2017 06:59 AM

I want to make a poll on the "Girls Only" section but it is about an issue on female sexuality and I just can't figure out the least embarrassing way to phrase the question without it sounding weird. I can't post it anominously because it involves details that will obviously give me away as CinderEmma. I am so nervous, but the poll is to help me understand myself better.

I would feel so much better if I could discuss my poll with a female moderator in private so she can help me figure out the best way to create the poll so it remains professional and doesn't sound so weird. However, I found out long ago, that we are unable to send private messages to moderators. I really would like to create the poll but I want to make sure it is aimed at the correct "target audience", and has the least chance of misinterpretation. I also want to make sure other people take me seriously when they answer the poll.

2 Replies to Can moderators help me privately with really embarrassing question I wish to post before I post it?

re: Can moderators help me privately with really embarrassing question I wish to post before I post (karma: 2)
By Sumayah Comments: 6875, member since Wed Nov 12, 2008
On Fri Jul 07, 2017 03:27 PM
Feel free to pm. Anything you say is confidential.
re: Can moderators help me privately with really embarrassing question I wish to post before I post
By CinderEmma Comments: 135, member since Mon Sep 05, 2016
On Sun Jul 09, 2017 03:20 AM
Thank you Sumayah. The private messaging really helped me figure out a better way to phrase my post. (I'll probably do a post instead of a poll as you suggested.) Here is some karma.

ReplySendWatch