Forum: Adults / Baby On Board

Baby On Board
Went to see my nieces today!
By Dancing_EMTmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3466, member since Wed Dec 08, 2004
On Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:20 AM
Edited by Dancing_EMT (115664) on 2017-07-24 10:21:19
Edited by Dancing_EMT (115664) on 2017-07-24 10:22:50

Went to Michigan to go see my mom and nieces!
1. My mom: "Here, hold her" Me: "What do you want me to do? Am I doing this right?"

2. She was fussing so my mom suggested I rock her. "Uh, how do I this? Am I holding her right?" (Yes I actually said this, lol)

3. My 2 older nieces, they've gotten HUGE!

4. I held her while attempting to drink my coffee and eat breakfast, she wanted my cheerios, YES, I actually had to ask my mom if I could give her a cheerio, I tried getting her interested in blueberry puffs instead, more of them got on the floor and table instead of her mouth.

Yep, still happy with my 4 legged kids. LOL

4 Replies to Went to see my nieces today!

re: Went to see my nieces today!
By Sumayah Comments: 6875, member since Wed Nov 12, 2008
On Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:21 PM
Awwwww your nieces are precious!!!

And I understand completely. My "niece" RL is wonderful but I love handing her back to her momma. XD
By Dancing_EMTmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3466, member since Wed Dec 08, 2004
On Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:30 PM
Sumayah wrote:

Awwwww your nieces are precious!!!

And I understand completely. My "niece" RL is wonderful but I love handing her back to her momma. XD

Yep, Abbey (the youngest) is a really chill baby, but I'm good with handing her back.

One thing that pissed me off though is that people ask my mom if SHE'S ok with me not having kids! Like WTF?! Even my mom was surprised that people asked that. My mom loves kids, but totally gets why I don't want them. She was astounded that people thought I owed her grandkids. She has 3 from me, 2 granddoogs and 1 grandcat. :P
On Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:24 PM
3 generations in one photo. My kids aren't in the photo because my sister's oldest is nervous around dogs and Sierra doesn't know her strength and you can't just toss a cat in and expect them to all get along.
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 34891, member since Wed May 22, 2002
On Tue Aug 01, 2017 09:22 AM
That's literally the best part about OTHER kids. You get to ooh and aah and coo over how cute they are, make silly faces at them, maybe buy them a fun toy, and then you're DONE. It's all the fun parts of having a kid, none of the actual work. It's fantastic, I don't know why everyone doesn't offer to hold babies, all the time. :D

ReplySendWatch