Forum: Music

New, cool, modern version of All That Jazz?.. PLEASE HELP!!!!
By ChasingDreams
On Thu Sep 07, 2017 05:00 AM

So I saw a dance online to an absolutely AMAZING version of All That Jazz. It's very modern and kinda has a little bit of a hip hop beat to it. It starts out like the song usually does but then it gets way different when the vocals start. There is a very, very deep man's voice singing; "Come on babe, why don't we paint the town." Then, a sorta (sexy) female's voice sings; "And all that....." Then they both sing together. In the background is a hip-hoppy beat. BUT I CANNOT FIND THIS SONG ANYWHERE! I would link the video here but it's from a live stream from a dance competition and the stream is about 2 hours long. :( I've tried using the Shazam app to find it but the app doesn't recognize the song. I've tried Googling and searching on Youtube and itunes for it but no luck. I even saw another dance to the same song on the same competition's live stream a year later so obviously, other people found it. I MUST USE THIS SONG!!! Please, if you have any idea of the version I'm talking about or have an idea of how to find it, PLEASE let me know! Lol. Sorry for the dramatization, I'm desperate!

2 Replies to New, cool, modern version of All That Jazz?.. PLEASE HELP!!!!

re: New, cool, modern version of All That Jazz?.. PLEASE HELP!!!!
By xoErinnn94
On Thu Sep 07, 2017 05:42 PM
re: New, cool, modern version of All That Jazz?.. PLEASE HELP!!!!
By ChasingDreams
On Sat Sep 09, 2017 04:28 AM
YES!!! Oh my goodness. Thank you so much! You are the absolute best! :) I can't thank you enough! Lol

ReplySendWatch